This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for LukeUPRewards website and app. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by our website and app. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the app, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. Such information includes your name, postal address, email address and telephone number, date of birth, username and password and favorite Luke store. The information we collect on or through our website or app may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our app or website. This includes information provided at the time of:
- Registering to use our Website or App
- Subscribing to our service or opt-in for communications and mobile notifications
- Posting material or requesting further services
- We may also ask you for information [when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and] when you report a problem with our Luke UP Rewards program, website or app.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of any transactions carried out through our app and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website or app.
- Purchases at our Luke locations including convenience store goods, fuel and car wash.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. your address to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.